Hi, just bought the Breek theme (love it) and have several questions:
1. which font is used for the logo?
2. idea about an eventual breadcrumb?
3. idea about change several H1 (on category) to H2 with a function in functions.php instead modify php files? (I know that you think it could be safe with html5 but it's still more interesting for me).
4. I would like to change cards for only one category (by example not have date, author and comments). I see that settings are for all categories/website, do you know how I can have different settings for different categories?
5. not sure, but if we use sticky menu, seems to have a little bug of position and colour, maybe you can check.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Hi! thank you for contact us!
1.- Poppins semibold, i attached an xd file with the editable logo if you want to create your own, Adobe xd is free to use and you can download it here: https://www.adobe.com/products/xd.html
2.- Yes, i'm going to add breadcrumb compatibility on future releases. On my to-do list i have "Breadcrumbs compatible with Yoast SEO and NavXT plugins". No ETA for the moment.
3.- I think is not possible, we are not working with "wp actions" to create HTML layouts, so probably any add_filter or add_action functions will not work.
What i highly recommend you in this case, is to copy the file you want to change into breek-child theme and start editing what you need. If you follow the same folder structure, you can change any file you want (except breek/functions folder) but all other files, including breek/partials folder can be overwritten.
4.- By default is not possible, but i think you can get a similar result with custom CSS. Do you want to hide elements on the category page or directly on your home?
5.- Is it possible to send me a screenshot or share your website url to check where is the problem?
Hello, thanks for answers!
1. Thank you.
2. Good thing :-)
3. Ok I will modify by myself php files and try to do it for each update :)
4. The best will be to have in the UI settings of each category the options (and not only the settings to apply on all website). For now, I can find solution with category-$id.php but this is not "perfect" solution.
5. Screenshot attached! (but with a little CSS it could be possible to have a perfect baseline).
Attached files: sticky.jpg
5.- In that case go to the styling section: http://prntscr.com/pgmzfd probably the imported color was black instead of white.
Yes for the color!It is rather for the alignment that we should make some changes.
Ah yes!, i know what you mean now.
Try adding a max width of 125 on Theme options -> header -> sticky logo width: http://prntscr.com/pgn8k5
The sticky header works better with small logos: http://prntscr.com/pgn8sa
That should work.
I will follow all your updates, you are near to have a really good theme.
You can close this ticket and have a good continuation for your project.