All templates includes an extensive documentation about how to use them, just unzip the main file and search for documentation folder. inside this folder you will find an index.html file with all necessary information.
If you still have problems with any funcionality, just submit a ticket and we will help you as soon as possible.
Installation depends on the current platform you are using for your theme. There are 2 kinds of installations:
Themename can be: symmetric, nuevo, boceto, etc or any of our ghost templates always in lowercase.
- Login on your FTP account.
- Unzip the ghost-themename.zip file and copy themename folder to your /ghost_installation/content/themes
- Restart your installation if neccesary. You can ask help to your hosting provider if you don't know how to do this step.
- Log in into your ghost admin panel.
- Go to settings (general) and select theme "themename"
- Click Save.
- Login to your 'ghost.io' admin panel and go to My Blogs page.
- Select the settings button on the blog you wish to upload the theme.
- On the custom theme option, click the choose file button and navigate to the ghost-themename.zip file in the downloaded theme directory.
- Upload the theme and click save. You may have to activate the theme in your ghost admin panel.