Ghost Theme Installation
Installation depends on the current platform you are using for your theme. There are 2 kinds of installations:
Themename can be: symmetric, nuevo, boceto, etc or any of our ghost templates always in lowercase.
- Login on your FTP account.
- Unzip the ghost-themename.zip file and copy themename folder to your /ghost_installation/content/themes
- Restart your installation if neccesary. You can ask help to your hosting provider if you don't know how to do this step.
- Log in into your ghost admin panel.
- Go to settings (general) and select theme "themename"
- Click Save.
- Login to your 'ghost.io' admin panel and go to My Blogs page.
- Select the settings button on the blog you wish to upload the theme.
- On the custom theme option, click the choose file button and navigate to the ghost-themename.zip file in the downloaded theme directory.
- Upload the theme and click save. You may have to activate the theme in your ghost admin panel.